Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 4 November 2020

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations - Winter Wonderland

 Hi everyone,

Sorry that I haven't been around much recently, but I have been having big blogger problems. It appears to be sorted for now so I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that it is fixed.

We have a new challenge at Creative Inspirations beginning today. The theme for this month is.....

Winter Wonderland

For my card this month, I have coloured up one of the new Maggies called 'I Want to be a Snowman Tilda' and masked her with Swedish Church an older Maggie, but a real favourite of mine.

As always, I have coloured the scene with distress reinkers and sprinkled some shabby white frantage around the outside.


DI list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick

Tilda: Hickory Smoke, Gathered Twigs, Orange No. 70 (Zig pen)

Church: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

The star and spruce are cut from Magnolia dies. Once cut I covered them with glue and sprinkled on some twinklets. The reindeer have been cut from Joy Craft dies, once again I covered them in glue, but sprinkled on some glamour dust glitter.

The ribbon, jingle gells, lace, pearl trim and pearl string are from my own crafty stash.

This month's prize is from Crafty Ribbons and the first prize is lengths of each of these designs from their new Winterscene range.




That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs

Gina xx

1 comment:

  1. A super, frosty design, love the cute image and all of your gorgeous embellishments and details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete