Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 10 May 2021

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

I hope you had a lovely weekend.

As you would have read in my previous post, we have finally moved house. I am taking a little break from card making whilst we sort ourselves out and to buy some lovely things so that I can design my new craft room:)

We have a new Anything Goes challenge at Ally's Angels beginning this evening.

I have coloured up another of the new Magnolia Tilda stamps called O'Birthday Tilda. As always I have coloured her with distress reinkers.



DI list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick

Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen

Top: Victorian Velvet

Trousers: Speckled Egg

Presents: Speckled Egg, Victorian Velvet


Ally is giving away this gorgeous prize to the lucky winner:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx










2 comments: