Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 4 August 2021

Mid-way Inspiration for Creative Inspirations

 Hi everyone,

I'm back!!

I hope you are all well.

We have broken the back of the work that needed doing in our new home, including a brand new craft room for me😊 There is still more work to do, but we can pace ourselves now.

Today I am sharing a mid-way inspiration card for Creative Inspirations. The theme is........

Summer Sun

 The Paper Shelter are sponsoring us for this challenge and have kindly given us this image to play with called Stylish at the Beach


I have coloured the scene with distress reinkers.

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick

Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen

Clothes: Weathered Wood, Victorian Velvet

Sand: Brushed Corduroy


The shape of the card has been cut with a Go Kreate die. Tucked behind the image is some currugated card which I have dipped in a clear stazon ink pad, sprinkled on some shabby white frantage and heat set it. All the embellishments are from my crafty stash.


The prize for this challenge is:

3 images of the winners choice 


That's all from me today, but I will be back a bit later in the month.

Take care.

Hugs

Gina xx


1 comment:

  1. So beautiful card , lovely stamp so beautifully colored
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete