Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 10 August 2021

New Anything Goes Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

Well what has happened to the summer? We have had so much rain here in Devizes these past few weeks. I have been trying to paint the fence in the garden and I keep getting rained off, still it's not all bad as it means I can slope off to my lovely new craft room.

Today I am showcasing my card for the new challenge at Ally's Angels and as always it is 

Anything Goes

For this challenge I have made a criss cross card.  The image I have coloured up is an old Whimsy Wee stamp called Rosetta and painted her with distress reinkers.


Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Trousers: Bundled Sage
Top: Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy
Wings: Bundled Sage, Dried Marigold
Flowers: Dried Marigold, Bright Yellow (Zig Pen)
Leaves: Bundled Sage

The leaves and swirl have been die cut in peach card, dipped into a versmarak clear ink pad and I sprinkled on some shabby white frantage and heat set it with my heat gun.


The sentiment pulls out from the top of the card. I have added a couple of tabs to the top and threaded some ribbon finishing off with a couple of peach pearl gems.

The sentiment has been stamped with a stazon clear ink pad and I have added some gold embossing powder.

The stand has been cut from a joy crafts die in coordinating peach card.


The lucky winner will win this fantastic prize from Ally:



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx



1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to see you back Gina, I missed your previous post but both cards are gorgeous as always. I hope you are settled in to your new home now making new friends around you.
    How lovely to design a new craft room from scratch, storage and layout are so important so that everything is to hand when crafting, I hope you have enjoyed getting back to your card making - these two cards certainly show that you haven't lost your touch :)
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete