Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 April 2022

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a lovely crafty weekend. Our house renovations are now coming to an end, thank goodness and then it will be time to start on the garden:)

We have a new Anything Goes challenge beginning at Ally's Angels this evening and would love for you to join us.

I must admit I haven't bought any new stamps for quite some time now so have used an old Maggie called Tilda with Big Tuilips which I masked with another oldie Shabby Chic Fence stamp. I have coloured the scene with distress reinkers.

The beautiful swirl underneath the flowers is by Joy Crafts and the gorgeous corner is by Melissa Francis. Everything else is from my own crafty stash.


DI list:

Skin: Vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick

Hair: Walnut stain, antique linen

Clothes: Milled lavender

Tulips: Victorian velvet, seedless preserves, forest moss, shabby shutters

Fence and grass: Hickory smoke, forest moss, shabby shutters


Ally is offering the gorgeous stamp below to the lucky winner:

That's all from me today.

Have a great week.

Hugs

Gina xx




1 comment:

  1. Beautifully done as always Gina, the delicate colours look so pretty.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete