Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 6 April 2022

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

 

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all well and having a good week.

Today we have a new challenge beginning at Creative Inspirations and theme for this month is ......

Hoppy Easter/Animals

This month I have made a criss cross card. I haven't got many animal images so I have coloured up an old Maggie called Tilda with Hanging Rabbit. I stamped Tilda onto a spellbinders die cut before colouring her with distress reinkers.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
Hair: Walnut stain, antique linen
Dress & boots: Victorian velvet, hickory smoke
Rabbit: Hickory smoke, worn lipstick
Grass: Shabby shutters, forest moss

The gorgeous papers are by Maja. The leaves, gate, and card stand have been cut from Joy Crafts dies.  The cute tags are stamps from LOTV which I have stamped and embossed in silver embossing powder.
The ribbon, lace, pearl trim and flowers are from my crafty stash.


The sentiment slides out from the top of the card. I have again used silver embossing powder for the sentiment.

Craft Ribbons are sponsoring us this month. The lucky winner will win all of the beautiful ribbons below:



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Gina xx

1 comment:

  1. A stunning creation Gina, I love the cute image and all of your pretty details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete