Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 10 May 2022

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

I'm back to share to my card for the new 'Anything Goes' challenge at Ally's Angels.

This month I have made a criss cross card, you might have guessed it, but I love making this design:).

I chose to colour up a whimsy stamp called 'Dolly' for this card and coloured her with distress reinkers.

The gorgeous papers are by Maja, I've had these in my stash for quite a while, but didn't want to use them.

The card stand was cut from a Joy Crafts die and the tiny tags are from a set of stamps by LOTV.

The pearls, lace, pearl trim, flowers and ribbon are from my crafty stash.


DI list:
Skin: Vitnage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
Hair: Antique linen, walnut stain
Coat: Flowers and Shoes: weathered wood
Dress: Weathered wood,antique linen
Flowers: Scattered straw, weathered wood


Below is the sentiment. I have stamped the it with a versmark clear ink pad, sprinkled on silver embossing powder and heat set it.


Ally is offering the prize below to the lucky winner



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. Wowww Gina, this is just awesome.
    Love the papers and the sweet digi wich you colored so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a pretty design Gina, lovely papers and sweet image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete