Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 1 June 2022

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are well and if you are in the U.K. I hope you enjoy the Jubliee clebrations and the extended weekend.

Today we have a brand new challenge beginning at Creative Inspirations and the theme for this month is.......

Masculine

We have a brand new sponsor this month and she very kindly provided the DT with a set of digis to play with.

I find it incredibly difficult to create anything masculine, but came up with the idea of creating a pop up box card. I am quite pleased with how it turned out. 

To create the card I followed the you tube video by Nicky Hall. It's super easy as there is no measuring involved! 

The map style papers were a set I had in my stash and everything else is from the set of digis.




The link below will take you to our talented sponsors gorgeous digis.

The winner will win:

2 sentiment sets or 1 image set.

If anyone wants to play along there are some free sets here.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for making a wonderful creation using the little stamp set I created. I love what you have done, Gina! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete