Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 4 January 2023

Happy New Year - First Creative Inspirations Challenge of the Year

 Good morning everyone,

Happy New Year, I hope it's a happy and healthy one for you all.

 I hope you had a lovely Christmas. Were you lucky enough to receive any crafting goodies from Santa? I received some new stamps and a die:)

For our first challenge of this year, our theme is........

Something Old, Something Now!
After the recent festivities it's time to revel in the New Year and this month's challenge we'd like you to let us know if you've used something old from your crafty stash or something new!

I've coloured up a new digi stamp which was kindly provided by Nikki at Polkadoodles Crafts as she is kindly sponsoring this month's challenge.

I have to admit that I struggled with this card. The image isn't something I would normally choose, but I did my best and opted to make a shaker card.

The cactus has been coloured with distress reinkers.


I added some ribbon and pearl string just to make it look pretty.

The lucky winner will win 3 digi stamps from Polkadoodles


Store URL: http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/

Challenge Blog URL: http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/

That's all from me.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting!

Gina xx














No comments:

Post a Comment