Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 1 February 2023

New 'Anything Goes' challenge at Creative Inspirations

 

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well.

We have a new challenge beginning at Creative Inspirations today and our theme for this month is.........

Anything Goes

I have made a criss cross card and painted an image kindly provided by 'All Dressed Up' who is our sponsor for this month.

The image was printed onto Artistico water colour paper and cut out with a heart shaped die. I used   distress reinkers to paint the image.

The pretty red heart is a La La Lands die and the sweet little kisses are cut from a Joy Crafts die.


Skin: Vintage photo, tattered rose, worn lipstick
Hair: Walnut stain, antique linen
Dress: Hickory smoke
Roses: Fired brick, aged mahogany

The flowers, lace, pearl gems and ribbon are from my crafty stash.

Our sponsor is providing the winner with two images of their choice



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy Crafting:)

Gina xx


2 comments:

  1. A stunning card Gina, beautiful colouring as always and fabulous details in your design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this image and wow I really love the layers and beautiful ribbon and flowers treatment.

    ReplyDelete