Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 1 March 2023

Brand New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

 Good morning everyone,

I hope you are all well. Spring is just around the corner, so let's hope we see some lovely spring weather very soon.

Today we have a new challenge beginning at Creative Inspirations and our theme for this month is........

Spring Blooms

For my card this month I have used some pretty papers by Pion Designs. I've stitched around the edges of the paper to give it a bit of interest. The ivy leaves have been cut from a John Next Door die and I've added a little white gel pen .

I didn't have any yellow flowers which I wanted to use so I painted some cream flowers with a yellow distress ink, I think they turned out quite well.

The sentiment (Big Thanks) was very kindly sent to me by this month's sponsor.

We are being sponsored this month by Creative Smiles and one lucky winner has the choice of either: Two sentiment sets or one image set.


If you would like to play along, there are some freebie sets here.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs

Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment