Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 13 January 2013

Saturated Canary 'Zoe'


Good afternoon to all my lovely crafting friends and followers,

Hooray it’ sunny again although a bit chilly, my hubby and went for a lovely walk this morning.

Enough of me twittering on… I am sharing a Saturated Canary card today. I was lucky to receive this as a present at Christmas. I am quite pleased with how it has turned out but I think I need a bit more practice particularly with the hair. I am still getting used to colouring with black and greys. As always I have used Copic Markers and Prisma pencils to colour her.
T
 The colours I have used are:

Face: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: 100, C7, C5, C3
Dress: RV95, RV93, RV91
Pencils: Black, Dark Purple

Digi Image: Saturated Canary - Zoe
Dies – Go Kreate, Crealie
Papers – Pion
Ribbon, Lace, Embellishments and Flowers from my crafty stash.

I am entering into the following challenges:

Papertake Weekly


Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
Hugs
Gina x

9 comments:

  1. Fabulous colour and detail Gina. A really stunning creation.
    Hugs
    Laine
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Gina, what a stunning card. Love now you coloured her hair! Wauw!
    Have a nice sundayafternoom drawning?! I sit in the sun with my magnolia and inkt! Nice!
    xoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, this is absolutly stunning!
    Love, love your colouring!
    The hair is amazing!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Gina...and I think her hair looks amazing hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you did a fabulous job on her hair, Gina. She is absolutely gorgeous. Love the pink colors and lovely pearls.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Gina! She's so beautiful... Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh another Stunner! That hair is Amazing! Cann't wait to see tomorrows card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gina, another beautiful card. I love the shape and the image is fab. I think you smashed it with her hair hun, just wonderful.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous...Thanks for playing along at Totally Papercrafts this week.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete