Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 10 January 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda with Butterfly'


Hello to all my crafting friends and followers,

Brrr it’s getting a bit chilly, but at least it’s nice to see the sun again!

I have another Magnolia card to share today.  She has been coloured with Copics 
and highlighted with Prisma Pencils.


 The colours I have used are as follows:

Face: E21, E00. E000, R20
Hair: E53, E51, E50
Dress, Boots & Flowers: R 85, R83, R81, RV000, C3, C1, C0
Gate: E43, E42, E40
Grass & Leaves: BG 99, BG96, BG93

Pencils: Burnt Ocre, Tuscan Red, Black

Stamps: Magnolia Tilda with Butterfly, Open Gate
Dies - Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickey, Go Kreate
Papers - Maja
Ribbon, Lace, Embellishments and Flowers from my crafty stash.
  
Stay warm and thanks for stopping by.

Hugs
Gina x

7 comments:

  1. So beuatiful, Gina!
    Love that you have used Copics and Prisma!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is gorgeous. Love your coloring. Thanks for joining us at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Gina. I love your colouring and your gorgeous details.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, wow, this is fabby. I love the image and your colouring is beautiful.
    I've forgotton what the sun looks like it's so gloomy and dull here.
    Roll on Spring.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wauw such a beautiful card! Love the way you make them! Just my style!
    xoxoAnnette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Easel Card, Gina. Beautiful colouring, and I'm glad to see you're putting the seam binding to use. Have a crafty weekend!

    Hugz,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous Gina! I saw your posting on facebook.
    I became a follower of you blog!!!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete