Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 15 January 2013

Magnolia 'Tilda With Peony'


Hi everyone,

Just a quick posting from me today. I am sharing a Tilda easel card using one of my favourite Magnolia Stamps and one of my new Spellbinder dies.
She is coloured using Copic Markers and Prisma pencils.



The colours I have used are:

Face: E21, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E43, E42, E40
Dress: C5, C3, C1, C0
Peony: R89, R46, R37, YG99, YG95, YG91
Pencils: Burnt Ocre, Dark Umber, Black

Magnolia Stamps: Tilda with Peony
Dies – Spellbinders, Magnolia DooHickeys
Ribbon, Lace, Embellishments and Flowers from my crafty stash.

I am entering into the following challenges:

Stay warm in this chilly weather!
Hugs
Gina x

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Gina. Tilda looks fabulous and beautifully colored. I love all the pretty white elements and the pop of red is fantastic. Lovely card.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutly gorgeus, Gina!
    Love when you are coloring with Copics and Prisma. Thinking of buying some Prisma pens!!!!!
    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gina!! Such a stunning card! Love your coloring, and the shape is just beautiful!
    Thanks for joining MDUC this week for the flower challenge.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! And great coloring!
    Hugs
    Cordine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!! she is beautiful, I adore your cards :)
    Love,melly. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Love those red roses on the white! Gorgeous layering too!

    ReplyDelete