Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 17 February 2014

Bestie Challenge

Good morning my lovelies,

I hope you had a lovely weekend, lucky me as I have the week off! I shall be spending the week moving into my craft room, making some cards and doing a few chores. Once the craft room is finished (it's almost there), I will share some pics.

I have some exciting news to share this morning, the very lovely Sherri from Sherri Baldy Designs invited me to join her DT, but as I have a lot on a the moment (namely work) I am going to be her GDT dipping in and out of  the challenges as and when I can. 

The challenge can be found here and it is Bingo (3 in a row)
I have chosen Blue, Lace and Flowers (no surprise there lol).

The winner will chosen at random will receive a choice of 5 Bestie digi stamps 
and the DT winner receives the badge and 3 Bestie digis.


You can find this lovely Bestie here. As always I have coloured using Copics and Prisma Pencils. The flowers and lace are from my stash and the papers are by Maja.



Copics Iist:
Skin: E21, 00, 000, 0000, R20
Blue: B99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Brown: E44, 43, 43, 41, 40
Background: W5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0, 00

Pencils: Burnt Ochre, Dark Umber, Black

I hope you can join us in this challenge and if you get a moment pop over and have a look at what the talented DT have created.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx


9 comments:

  1. Stunning Gina just love it all and congratulations too x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Gina, so pretty I love all that lace and gorgeous colouring. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Congrats on your new DT too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gina, omg, your colouring just amazes me, I would love to be able to colour just a little like you with copics!! and soo loving all that fabulous lace, love, love, love it!!!
    Congrats on your new DT , not at all surprised your work is stunning.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the GDT job! and a gorgeous card, love the blues
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on being a GDT. You have These images to perfection too! Cann't wait to see your Craft Room. I get my New Laptop today!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Gina, super card, so beautiful honey!!! Well done and congrats on your happy news, so thoroughly deserved. Cuddles Jay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous Gina, love the cute image and all that beautiful lace, nice work
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete