Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 12 September 2014

Tilda with Little Rudolph

Morning everyone,

Yay it's Friday, I hope you have had a good week, I can't believe how quickly this week has gone, it's just flown by, but I'm glad that it's almost the weekend.

 I thought I would just share another Christmas card I have made using 'Tilda with Little Rudolph' and my favourite Christmas background stamp 'Old Swedish Church'. The scene has been coloured with Copics and Prisma pencils. Tucked behind the image is a Joy Crafts stamp 'Christmas Postcard'. The Ice Crystals are also by Joy Crafts and have been covered with Diamond Dust to give a lovely frosty feel. I have used masses of Glamour Dust for the snow. The lace, ribbon and flowers and pearls are from the Ribbon Girl, links to the products are at the bottom the page.


Copics list:
Skin: E11, E21, 00, 000, R21
Hair: E49, 57, 55, 53, 50
Dress/Hat: R59, 56, RV34, 32
Rudolph: E44, 43, 42, 41, 40, R21
Waistcoat/Socks: C3, 1, 00
Church: W7, 5, 4, 3,2, 1, 00
Window: Y06, Y00

Pencils:
Red - Tuscan Red
Hair: Burnt Ochre
Church 90% French Grey and 30% French Grey
Black

I'll be back on Sunday, with a new card for LHOSM.

 Thank you for popping in and I hope you have a lovely weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gina, so many beautiful details to look at - a feast for the eye x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous christmas card Gina, love the cute Tilda image. and all the gorgeous embellies of course!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Tilda and deep, rich colour and detail Gina.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so very pretty Gina. Love the scene you have created and the colours are divine.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. A gorgeous card Gina. Love the images you have used and that gorgeous deep red ribbon.

    Hugs Sarahxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes these would have to be 2 of my most favorite Christmas Stamps from Magnolia. Looooove your Stunning Card!

    ReplyDelete