Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 16 March 2015

Mother's Day Card and Gift

Good morning everyone,

I hope you had a good weekend and for those of you of who were celebrating Mother's day had a lovely day.

I am just popping in to show you what I made my Mum for Mother's Day.

This is the card I made, I just love this image. I coloured her with DI  Markers . All the dies  are by Noor Design. The ribbon, cheese cloth and lace are from the 
Ribbon Girl. 


For a little gift  I made her a Tussie Mussie. My good crafting friend Judy introduced me to these and they are so easy to make, it's the decorating that takes a bit of time.



Inside is filled with lots of milk chocolate eggs.



I hope you like my little make.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

5 comments:

  1. A beautiful card and gorgeous gift Gina, I'm sure that your mum was thrilled with them.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning projects Gina. So feminine and beautiful.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Gina, and I just love your Tussie Mussie. I bet your Mum was over the moon with her card and pressie. Judy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous makes Gina. love the soft colours on the card, and such a gorgeous gift! I imagine your Mum was thrilled!
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Mothers Day Card and hope your Mum and you both had a lovely Day. Never heard of a Tussie Mussie before but it is Gorgeous so well worth the decorating.

    ReplyDelete