Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 8 November 2015

New Challenge LHOSM - Ribbon and Lace

Hi everyone,

This is my second post of the day, if you are looking for my Autumn themed card, please scroll down.  

Today starts a new challenge at Lovely Hanglar or Sweet Magnolia. We were blown away by the number of entries we received so thank you if you joined us.

This time we would love to see your Lovely Hanglar or Magnolia  creations with some 'Ribbon and Lace'.

I have coloured up another of my older Maggies calld 'Winter Skating Tilda', using DI reinkers.

The papers are from the Silent Night Paper Pad by First Edition and have been edged with Structure paste.  I've used a few of the Joy dies from Noor Design U.K. Star Edge die, Tag Die No. 2 and Winter Wishes Sleigh die. The Snowflake Banner is a Lala Land die which I have covered with Glamour Dust to give some extra sparkle.

The tags have been cut in the same paper and decorated with pom pom trim and lace. The beautiful flowers and embellishments are from the Ribbon Girl. I removed the centre of the daisy and replaced it with some gorgeous sparkly crystals from the Pretty Little Bottle of Crystals. Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Jumper: Weathered Wood
Trousers, Scarf and Hat: Hickory Smoke
Skates: Hickory Smoke

The Ribbon Girl are sponsoring us for this challenge, so why not come and join us, you could be in with a chance of winning:


to spend in their online shop.

That's it from me today, thank you so much for popping in and for the comments you leave me, I truly appreciate them.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Stunning card Gina amazing details xSusan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card !!!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely subtle colour Gina and your fabulous design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous, frosty coloured card Gina, all your cards are beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just Stunning! Well you have inspired me so much with your distress inks I spent my Birthday money on a lessons. Thanks for the Inspiration and look forward to more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS Gina!! I love the mainly white with subtle colours in both your colouring and your embellishments!! Beautifully done Gina! Have a most wonderful week!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another lovely card Gina. As always I am in awe of all he lovely materials you use and your coloring is just unbelievable. As you know I just love this layout too. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are gorgeous cards with fabulous designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful Gina, such a stunning design, you never disappoint me!
    Hugs Jacee
    Simply Paper Card Design

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful, love all the sparkle and glitz on this one :) xx

    ReplyDelete