Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 25 April 2017

Chic Fringe Tilda

Hello my lovelies,

 I hope you are well and you're week is off to a good start.

I am just popping in quickly to share  a little make I made last week using a Magnolia stamp, 'Chic Fringe Tilda'. I have stamped her onto Artisico water colour paper and coloured her with DI reinkers.

All the dies I have used are by Joy  apart from the torn notebook which is a Tim Holtz die (links are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product).

The papers are by Maja, from the Vintage Romance collection (She's My Lady). 

The flowers, lace, ribbon, diamante heart and pearls are from my own crafty stash.

DI list:
Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Picked Raspberry
Hair: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Scarf: Victorian Velvet
Top: Hickory Smoke,
Skirt and Sandals: Pumice Stone
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, (Gansai Tambi paint Deep Pink),Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Background: Pumice Stone, Gansai Tambi: Deep Pink, Cobalt Blue, Lemon Yellow

That's it from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Gina xx

7 comments:

  1. Wow this is gorgeous hun, loving the colours and your awesome colouring!!! I think I may just have to dig this Tilda out, lol
    Hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey and pink - a great colour combo! :)
    A gorgeous card Gina, such a sweet image surrounded by delightful die cut details and embellishments.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so Beautiful dearest Gina xxx Everything is perfect!!! Big hugs, R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous card design Gina and super sweet image.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Gina ,
    So pretty card whit this stamps !Love de colors and design really beautiful Gina .
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete