Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 2 April 2017

New Card Challenge - Annabel Texting

Good morning,

This morning I am sharing my card for the new card challenge at the Ribbon Girl, as always it can be any shape, any image as long as it is a card. 

This is an LOTV stamp called 'Annabel Texting'.  I have coloured her with DI reinkers, she was a real joy to colour.

I sprinkled some ivory frantage around the image and finished it off with some ivory pearl string around the edges. 

The papers are from the new Maja  'Sofiero' collection and are mono white/sand, I have painted some gesso around the edges. 

I cut a joy die (fancy flower edge die) in brown card, stamped it with a Versamark Watermark stamp and sprinkled some ivory frantage over the top and heat set it, the same has been done to the fantasy die on the left hand side.  In the centre of the flowers, I have added some Ivory pearls. Above the image I have placed some Ivory Pom Pom trim. 

The flowers at the top of the card consist of a peach lily, mocha beaded stamen and ivory/cream beaded berries. The flowers at the bottom are peach cottage rose, carnation, and ivory/cream beaded berries. The lily and rose has had some white gesso painted onto them. 

I just adore the filigree heart, to make it a bit interesting I have glued on a few ivory pearls, they are self adhesive but I like to add a bit of glue to them too. There are three more of the pearls on the right hand side of the card.

The gorgeous ribbon is ecru satin berisford and has a lovely sheen to it, in the the centre I have placed a an oval diamante pearl embellishment. The lace is one of my favourites  ivory guipure called 'Grace'.

On the base I have placed some double row pearl trim to the top of the lace.

DI list: 
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees: Grand Espresso, Gathered Twigs
Top: Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Antique Linen
Trainers: Frayed burlap, Dried Marigold, Grand Espresso
Background: Gathered Twigs, Grand espresso
Gansai Tambi: Orange (No. 33)

We have THREE fabulous sponsors:

First Prize:
Papers from Maja Design, Sweden - the prize will be sent directly to the winner

Second Prize:
£10 voucher towards a shopping spree at The Ribbon Girl
Third Prize:
A stamp of the winner's choice from LOTV


If you get a chance pop over to the blog to see my teamies fabulous creations!

That's it from me for now, but I will back this afternoon.
Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx



4 comments:

  1. This really is fabulous Gina. She looks amazing.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Gina !! Lovely stamp and the colors really pretty I Love It !!
    Greetings Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooooooooo beautiful I have this stamp but dont think I've inked it up but not certain lol. Love how you have coloured her, the colours are gorgeous. Love the die-cuts & that ribbon is sooooooo pretty hun. I always add glue to my self adhesive doo-dahs too.....you know me & my words hun lol.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowzer, Gina, I love the colours on this card and the super cute image is adorable! Wonderfully embellished and the layout is just perfect!
    xoxo, Ally

    ReplyDelete