Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 5 October 2018

New challenge at Fussy and Fancy - Kiss

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday. Well I have made up for my lack of posting, this is my fourth this week, my DT posts are like buses they all come along at once lol.

Today we begin a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy. Our lovely Beth is hosting the challenge and has chosen  ........

Fall(Autumn) Bingo Card as the theme.



I have coloured up a Dreamerland Crafts stamp called 'Kiss' for this challenge. I used distress inks to colour the image.

I chose to go with pearls, shaped card, fall charm, bow and the colour brown for my theme.

The shape of the card has been created with a hexagon shaped die.

The die peeping out at the top is a Joy Crafts die.

The carnation, lace, pearl trim and pearl string are from the Ribbon Girl.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Girl:
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, black Soot
Dress: Gathered Twigs, Black Soot
Flower: Aged Mahogany, Barn Door
Boy:
Hair: Gathered Twigs, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Jumper: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters, Black Soot
Trousers: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot

The winner of the challenge will win a GDT spot for an upcoming challenge.

That's all from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful,such a pretty design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and delicate Gina. A stunning creation!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always Miss Gina you've created a WOWZER of a card!! Fabulous colouring and beautifully embellished! Wishing you a wonderful weekend Gina!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Card Gina !!! SOOOOOO beautiful !!
    Wishing you a superbe weekend !
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. An adorable card Gina, love this image and your colour choices. Great card shape too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Gina, I love the hexagon shape for a change
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaaw, what a sweet image! Jeez, this makes me smile in a time when I don't hardly ever smile.
    Love the shape and the colours and beautiful papers that you used!
    xxx, Ally

    ReplyDelete