Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 26 October 2018

New Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting - All About the Papers

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a good week. I have had a lovely week off. Phil has been home too and as well as getting some chores done, we'eve been away and spent some time with our youngest son.

Today begins a brand new challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting. The challenge is 'Anything Goes' for all you lovely crafters, but the team were tasked with a theme of  'Focus on Papers'. I scratched my head with this one and decided to make an album. So apologies in advance, but this post is quite picture heavy.

Everything I have used to make the album is from the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna kit, however, you can buy the image on the front cover either pre-coloured or as a black and white image if you didn't want to buy the whole collection.

For the front cover I printed papers from the papers 3 and 4 collections. The image is called 'Delivering Gifts by Sledge' which I have coloured with DI reinkers. I've added some lace and pearl trim from the Ribbon Girl. The word 'festive' has been printed from the 'wordart' section.


Page 2: Consists of a mini card, and I've printed out a sentiment from the sentiments section and added some pearl string and lace.

Page 3: For this page, I've printed off papers from papers 2 and 3. Made a pocket and placed a coupe of tags in it.  


Page 4: Consists of papers from papers 1 and 3. Winnie is a pre-coloured image from the pre-coloured images section.

Page 5: Again they are papers from collection 1 and 2. The cute little penguin has been printed from the pre-coloued images. I've also added a bow and a couple of frosted berries,


Page 6: the papers are from the papers 3 and 4 collection. I've made a couple of pockets and added some plain tags and I've made a couple of the Christmas toppers into tags. I've added some lace and another adorable penguin from the pre-coloured images.


Page 7:  I've printed off another pre-coloured image and used papers from collection 2 and 4. The snowflake has printed from Christmas Embellishments set. Although the silver twine is from my own stash, Mary has some gorgeous stock in the Ribbon Girl shop.

For my final page I've printed off papers from set 1 and 2. the candy canes are from the Christmas Embellishments set.


Phew, well that was a long post.

Thank you for popping in.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
CHNC Challenge 409 - Anything Goes
The Merry Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Sweet Stampin' Christmas - Anything Goes

14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,a fab design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little mini album gift idea Gina. Your pages are delicious. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful album and detail Gina. So much detail. Fabulous!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. The whole thing looks gorgeous with you.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute images and pretty colours. The detail is amazing - love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh this is a bit different for you Gina, I love everything about it, what a beautiful project
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous album Gina! hugs from Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gina your album is just gorgeous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous project Gina and a fabulous way of showing off the beautiful papers and your amazing colouring of Winnie too. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful project. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this album Gina... you used very beautiful papers!
    Hugs
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!! how totally gorgeous is this album!! Your colouring is perfect and I so love your papers.. And you have also gained a follower as I love your work.. Thank you for sharing with us over at The Merry Christmas Challenge Hugs Donna DT xx

    ReplyDelete