Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 22 October 2018

Puppy Love Tilda

Good morning everyone,

I hope you all had a good weekend, the sun was shining here in the south of England, which gave me a chance to start sorting the garden out ready for the winter. It's also half term this week so I have the week off yay!

This morning I am popping in to share a Christmas card I made just for fun.

I have coloured up  Puppy Love Tilda and masked her with Old Swedish Church, both stamps are fairly old. I have coloured the scene with distress reinkers.

For the falling snow I used shabby white frantage and for the lying snow glamour dust.

The star has been cut from a set of Yvonnes Creations dies, I then covered the star with glue and sprinkled on some twinklets which gives a lovely icy look.

The 8 point die and tag are by Joy Crafts and the leaves are a cut from a Fantasy die. I've added a silver snowflake charm to the tag.

The cheese cloth, and organza ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.

Most of the flowers are from my own stash. Although the fir cones are my own, the Ribbon Girl have some beautiful cones in stock.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Boots: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Present: Weathered Wood, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Tights: Weathered Wood
Church: Hickory Smoke, Weathered Wood, Mustard Seed

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Wow Gina, your design is just fabulous.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina, it has a beautiful, frosty feel.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Christmas card Gina !
    Love al your creations 💕
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exquisite as always Gina, your cards are little works of art
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is a beauty. Stunning card!

    ReplyDelete