Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 20 November 2018

New Challenge at Ally's Angels - Winter

Hi everyone,

I hope you are well.

This evening we begin a new challenge at Ally's Angels and the theme is ........

Winter

I have coloured up an older Maggie called  'In the Snow Ski Tilda' and coloured her with distress ink reinkers.

I've also added some white frantage and glamour dust to her hat and for the lying snow.

The papers are from a Hunkdory collection.

All the dies were cut in ivory card. I sprinkled some white frantage over the top and heat set it. 

The pine cones, carnation,  frosted berries, pink rose, lace, pearl trim, pearl gems and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Top and Hat: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke
Trouser and Gloves: Gathered Twigs, Black Soot
Skis: Pumice Stone, Black Soot

Our wonderful sponsor for  this challenge is:

Creashop Duymelot - 10 pound euro voucher to spend in the shop


That's all from me today,

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. Wow Gina what a stunning design, love all the embellishments, image and details.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very beautiful! I like the pink color and I myself adore the frontage powder - it gives the cards such winter shine! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning hun, love this image and the embossed die cuts with frantage look fab, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Gina ! Beautiful details, embellishments and design.
    Have a great day, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous, love all the embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  6. another beautiful card Gina, love the little sleigh! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely GORGEOUS Gina!! So beautifully coloured and designed...your colouring always makes me sigh...simply perfection! I love all the fabulous embellishments and accents...my fav colours too!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  8. An absolutely gorgeous card.
    GG

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Gina. So detailed and cute!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete