Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 14 November 2018

Tilda with Holiday Sweater

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a good week.

I'm just popping in to share a Christmas card I made recently.

I have coloured up Tilda with Holiday Sweater and masked her with Old Swedish Church. I have used DI reinkers to colour the scene.

For the falling snow I have sprinkled on some white frantage and for the lying snow I have used glamour dust.

The die peeping out on the right hand side is a fantasy die.

The papers are by Hunkdory which I have edged with white gesso.

The flowers are from my stash. To create the sparkly effect on the roses, I have sprinkled on some twinklets.

The lace is from the Ribbon Girl and although  the ribbon is my own, you can buy similar in the RG store and the same for the pine cones.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Jumper: Weathered Wood, Gathered Twigs, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Black Soot
Trousers and Socks: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Church: Hickory Smoke, Weathered Wood, Black Soot
Tree: Hickory Smoke

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

10 comments:

  1. What an elegant and delightful card design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Gina this is also a beautiful winter card!
    Such a beautiful detail and design.
    Beautiful bows, floral top
    Wish you a nice day.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Gina, I love how you've used the church in the background. I have a few of the Magnolia scenery stamps and have never used them, it looks really effective
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gina, beautiful card as always xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun, awesome colouring again, not played with my distress inks for ages, lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card Gina. So soft and elegant. Wonderful image and detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really cute card in lilac tones, love it.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gina what a gorgeous creation! Beautifully coloured and embellished! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete