Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 2 November 2018

New Challenge at Fussy and Fancy - 'Giving Thanks'

Good morning everyone,

Happy Friday, I hope you have all had a good week. I have a day off work today as I am off to the Craft Show at the NEC today, I am so excited:)

We have a new challenge at Fussy and Fancy today. Our lovely Darlene is hosting this challenge and she has chosen the theme .....

Giving Thanks

I have coloured up a Stempelglede stamp which is part of a set called 'Vintage Garden' with distress reinkers. I just love the colours of this bird, they are totally made up, but wouldn't it be wonderful to see a bird with these colours. 

The butterflies and flower edge die have been cut with Joy Crafts dies.

The cheesecloth and lace are from the Ribbon Girl.


I am so sorry but I totally forgot to make a note of the colours I used.

The winner of the challenge will win a GDT spot for an upcoming challenge.

That's all from me today.

Have a lovely weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card and colouring Gina. This really leaps from the page.
    Enjoy your day.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gina! Beautiful stamp super nice colored.
    Have a nice weekend, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Gina what a gorgeous card design, your coloring, die cuts and trim are so lovely.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG hun this is stunning, I love it, fabulous design and the die cuts are wow,hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete