Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 6 February 2019

New Challenge at Creative Inspirations - Tilda with Heart Balloons

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since I last posted, but my day job has been getting in the way a bit and my crafty mojo has gone walk about.

We had a fair amount of snow last week, it was so pretty, but I feel for those that had to get to work, I was very lucky to have a snow day on Friday:)

Anyway today we have a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and the theme with valentines day approaching  is ......

'With Love'

I have coloured up Tilda with Heart Balloons and coloured her with distress reinkers.

The stamp around the edge of the image is from a set called Vintage Garden by Stempelglede.

The heart border is a Joy Crafts die and the heart overlapping the image is a Marianne die.

All the pretty embellishments are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Gathered Twigs, Black Soot
Boots: Pumice Stone, Black Soot
Balloons: Barn Door Aged Mahogany, Black Soot


This month Crafty Ribbons are sponsoring us and they are offering a selection of the ribbons below:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

4 comments:

  1. Love anything with Tilda in it. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's beautiful Gina, gorgeous colouring and clever use of the dies and embellishments
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Gina! So beautiful with the hearts stencil along the side. Sweet stamps, very beautiful colored a beautiful creation! I love it . Hugs Doris x

    ReplyDelete