Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 28 February 2019

Shy Tilda

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a good week so far.

I'm just popping in quickly to share a card I made recently.

This little cutie is a stamp by Magnolia called Shy Tilda which I have masked with Shabby Chic Fence, she was my first ever Magnolia stamp that I bought and I still love her. I have painted her with distress ink reinkers. I stamped her onto Artistico extra white watercolour paper with Stazon timber brown ink.

The shape of the card has been cut with a Craft &You Base Set 1 die.

Most of the dies I have used on this card are Joy Crafts and the embellishments are from crafty my stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Shoes: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke
Fence: Hickory Smoke, Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments: