Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 15 February 2019

Tilda with Hellebores

Hi everyone,

Yay, it's Friday and school has broken up for half term:) I am looking forward to getting back into some crafting next week, work has taken its toll and I've not been able to craft as much as I would like, mainly through tiredness.

Anyway this is card I made for fun a while ago. 

I have coloured up Tilda with Hellebores and painted her with distress reinkers and a hint of watercolour pencils. 

I stamped Tilda onto Artistico extra white watercolour card and cut the shape out with an elegant die from Polkadoodles. 

The die peeking out of the left hand side and the butterflies are cut from a  Joy Crafts die. 

All the pretty embellishments are my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen, Black Soot
Dress and Boots: Gathered Twigs, Black Soot
Flowers: Vintage Photo, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx


6 comments:

  1. Amazing design Gina, your use of lace, and all the wonderful embellishments are so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable Gina, I love the muted colours and pretty details in this design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolute stunner as always Gina, I just love the way you design your cards, so pretty.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Gina! Lovely colors, design and details.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Gina, the best tonic ever is a visit to your blog. Such a beautiful card. Love everything and wonderful colouring as always. Hope you're well.
    Hugs, Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete