Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 March 2019

New Challenge at Ally's Angels - Tilda Loves Flowers

Hi everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend.

It's time for a  new 'Anything Goes' challenge at Ally's Angels.

I have coloured up one of my all time favourite Tilda's (Tilda Loves Flowers) she is an oldie, but I can't bear to part with her and I still colour her up a lot:)

I stamped her onto Artistico extra white watercolour paper with Stazon timber brown ink and cut the shape with  a new die that I received for Christmas, it's made by Scrap Man and I think it is so pretty.

I have painted her with distress reinkers.

The butterfly edge has been cut from a Joy Crafts die.

Everything else is from crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Shoes: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Flowers: Seedless Preserves, Victorian Velvet, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Ally will giving away this super prize to the lucky winner:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Gina, sometimes the oldies are the best!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very versatile image which can be used for lots of occasions, she looks so sweet with her beautiful bunch of flowers Gina. I love the subtle colour shades and combo you have used.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous embellishments and image Gina.

    Happy Spring to you.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete