Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 22 March 2019

New Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting - Primrose

Good morning everyone,

Well it's been a while since I have posted again, I am becoming a very bad blogger. My excuse is my day job is still getting in the way, I  am still working in the evenings, which leaves me very little time to craft and showcase my work.

Anyhow I have got a gift to share with you today, something a bit different for me.

This creation was made for the new challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting. The DT were given a theme of  'Gift for a Lady', but for all you lovely crafters out there it's an 'Anything Goes' challenge.

I have made a gift card box. The image is called Primrose from the Darling Buds collection. She has been coloured with DI reinkers. 

I used two John Next Door dies to create the box.


The card folds out with a further two boxes. Inside the first is some yummy  chocolate coins and the second one contains a variety of flowers from the Winnie Special Moments flowers and foliage digi download. I had great fun cutting them all.

It doesn't really show up in the pic, but I've used some of the papers from Lil Miss Sugarpops Distress Ink Spotty papers on the inside of the boxes.  

To make the boxes I used two separate John Next Door dies. Links to everything I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on an image to take you directly to the product.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Line
Dress: Gathered Twigs, Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Picked Raspberry, Antique Linen, Brushed Corduroy, Black Soot


 The winner of the challenge will win a $10 voucher  and each of the top three picked by the DT will win a free digi stamp voucher for the store.

That's all from me today.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

I am entering the following challenges:

Creative Fingers Challenge  - Anything Goes
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes

10 comments:

  1. Wow gorgeous hun, the design is fab, the image is gorgeous and coloured perfectly, loving the colours, hope you have a fab weekend, hugs Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful project and lovely soft colour palette Gina.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Gina !
    Have a great weekend, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Gina, this is gorgeous. I love the dies you have used. Hugs Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful gift and I love your colouring of Primrose. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card and gift box combined. Gorgeous colours and those intricate dies look so beautiful creating the trellis details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous box Gina and Primrose is coloured so beautifully. Take care, Ann-Marie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Gina, what just stunning, love the box folds and clever idea.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete