Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 3 March 2019

Dreamerland Crafts - I am a Cat Person

Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend. It's a very wet Sunday here today, so its a good excuse to stay in my craft room and try to get some of my crafty mojo back.

Today I am sharing a card I made using a stamp from the new January collection from Dreamerland Crafts.

This little cutie is called 'I am a Cat Person'.  I have painted her with DI reinkers.

The shape of the card has been cut from a Go Kreate Flower Frame and the gorgeous die cuts from Joy Crafts dies.

All the embellishmets are from my crafty stash.

Have you spotted the dew drops on the leaves, they are a  favourite of mine at the moment. I spotted them when I was at the Make It show in Farnborough a couple of weeks ago. They are sold by a company called Honey Doo Crafts, I will try to find a link and put it at the bottom of this post. 

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Flowers: Victorian Velvet,
Cat: Gathered Twigs

That's all from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

3 comments:

  1. You have such a delicate way of colouring your image Gins, this is beautiful.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute stunner as always Gina, so pretty.
    Hugs Doris xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Gina, wow what a stunning design, your sweet image and all the details are so pretty.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete