Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 23 August 2019

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting

Hi everyone,

I hope you have all had a good week. I am currently away spending time with my parents, but will be home very soon.

Today, we have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting. The team were set a challenge of  making a small gift for under £5.00.

I don't normally have time to make anything other than a card, but as it is the summer holidays, I created a small set of Christmas cards and tags from the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahunda collection.

The lace and ribbon were left over from previous projects. The flower was printed out from the foliage section.


This time I didn't colour up  the images although I wanted to, but it would have taken too long so opted to print out some of the  pre-coloured images.

For the cards I printed of some backing papers and an image of my choice, added some glitter to the image, painted some white gesso around the edges of the papers and images and glued them in place.

For the tags I printed out a coordinating Winnie from the pre-coloured images, some foliage from the foliage section and used some of the left over paper from the cards to cover the tags.



Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post. Just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. Where possible I have also included as many of the separate digis as well as the Big Kahunda.

Nikky is offering some fab prizes to the winners of the challenge:
Winner: $10 gift voucher to spend in the download store.
and the
Top 3 chosen by the DT: All receive a free digi stamp voucher of their choice.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Merry Little Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes Christmas
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Cute N' Crafty Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download. Over 530 printable digital images for crafting and digital scrapbooking featuring Winnie - an adorable nostalgic girl character. Beautiful digital stamp downloads in black and white, colour, printable papers, coloured toppers, design sheets, embellishments, word art and more, all themed in beautiful snowy scenes with Winnie's Snowy friends, Rudolph, Kitty Cat, Sparkles the Unicorn, Snowy Dog, Polar Bear Henry and her fab penguin friends. Make adorable Christmas Cards, scrapbook pages and journals - make everything you need this Christmas time. Printable Papers 2 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads Printable Papers 3 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads Snowman Friends - Digital Stamp download. Winnie White Christmas printables.Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap Snowballs and Snowmen - Coloured Digital Stamp download. Winnie White Christmas printables.Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap 70+ Printable Embellishments - Winnie White Christmas...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap Rolling Snowballs - Digital Stamp download. Winnie White Christmas printables.Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap

10 comments:

  1. A fabulous little gift Gina, enjoy the rest of your holiday!
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of tags and card designs Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love a tutorial on how you made this fabulous card box.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is such a beautiful project Gina, very different for you.
    Enjoy your time with your parents, sunny here this weekend
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous gift set Gina, loving your kahuna choices. Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very lovely gift set!
    Thank you for joining the Cute N Crafty Christmas challenge.
    Monica C. DT Cute N Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! that is a beautiful set!! love it!! Love the colors!!!
    Ruthie ~ DT Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Gina, this is absolute gorgeous. What a fantastic gift. HUGS Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my......that is a fabulous gift set! Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that is so pretty and such a wonderful gift :-) Thanks for sharing with us at MLC.

    ReplyDelete