Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 9 August 2019

New Challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting

Good morning everyone,

Happy Friday to you all, I hope you have had a good week. Phil and I are off to spend a few days in Cornwall on Sunday, which I am really looking forward to.

Today we begin a new challenge at Polkadoodles Crafting. As always it's an 'Anything Goes' theme for lovely crafters, but the team were asked to make a project with a 'Just Saying Hello' theme.

For a change I have made a tent style card and have coloured up 'Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Hello'. She is actually peeping from behind a door, but at the time of requesting her for my creation, I hadn't thought about placing her behind a window, I don't think it really matters though.

I have coloured her using distress ink reinkers.

The papers are from the Work and Play 10 collection and the sentiment is from Winnie Celebrations Kit 2.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post. Just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product. 

All the embellishments are from my stash.
DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress and Bow: Bundled Sage
Door: Gathered Twigs

As always there are some fabulous prizes to be won:

Winner: A £10 voucher to spend in the download store.
Each of the Top 3: A free digi stamp voucher (of your choice) from the store. 

Thank you for popping in.

Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs
Gina xx

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar  - Anything Goes
Simon Says Wednesday Challenge - Add a Die Cut
Crafty Gals Corner - 3+ layers

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Hello!Work & Play 10 Collection - Paper Heaven 8 Digital Craft Download BundleWinnie Celebrations 2 sentiments - digi scrap kit download digital stamps


10 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is even more cute peeking out of your die cut window Gina. Loving all the sweet detailing you've added.
    Hugs
    Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Gina, Winnie is adorable
    HUGS Fleur xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fab Gina, I love how you've got her peeping out behind the window/door. Those little tassels are fab too, what a lovely embellishment!
    Enjoy your trip, hope the weather is kind
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wouwww Gorgeous Gina!
    Have a great weekend, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fun Gina, I love how Winnie is peeking out from the window, a fabulous card.
    Enjoy your break.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a stunning card! Thank you so much for entering our challenge at Crafty Gals Corner Challenges this week. Be sure to join us next time too!
    Blessings,
    CGC DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafty Gals Corner Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous card. Love Winnie poking out from behind the window. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You card is beautiful! Love it!! Love all the details!
    Ruth
    My Hobby My Art

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous and stunning! The shabby chic vibe is just adorable! Thank you for joining us over at Brown Sugar Challenge, hugs Alina DT

    ReplyDelete