Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 7 August 2019

New challenge at Creative Inspirations

Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and having a wonderful summer. Well we can't complain here in the south of  U.K. as the weather has been pretty good to us this summer. Although parts of our country are really suffering so my heart goes out to the people it is affecting.

Anyway on with my post for today. We have a new challenge at Creative Inspirations and this month we would like to see 'Something Seasonal'.  So whether you want to stick to a Summer theme, indulge in Autumnal colours and leaves or make a start on Christmas cards it is completely up to you.

I chose to make a Christmas card, just to start getting ahead and they are also my favourite cards to make.

I have coloured up Show the Way Tilda and masked her with the Show the Way sign.You can just about make out a moon in the background which is just a mask which I stuck on and painted around it. I have used distress inks to paint the scene.

The poinsettia is a new die by John Next Door, and I love it. I have sprinkled on some Twinklets Diamond Dust which gives them a lovely sparkle.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair and Sign: Gathered Twigs, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Coat, Hat and Boots: Victorian Velvet

Natalie has put together a beautiful selection of craft goodies for this months prize:


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful winter card Gina!
    Very nice colors, design.
    Have a nice day, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Gina, love the pink and white and as always lots of beautiful embellishments
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete