Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 13 November 2019

A Winnie Christmas Stamp Coloured with Distress Re-inkers

Morning everyone,

This morning I am popping to share a Christmas card I made using one of  Polkadoodles clear polymer stamp Christmas stamp.

This gorgeous stamp is called 'Winnie Decorating the Tree'. I love all the Winnie stamps, her hair is always amazing and I love the cuteness of her.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


She has been stamped onto watercolour card with a stazon timber brown ink pad and coloured with distress reinkers and I've added a touch of glamour dust and a few sprinkles of pink frantage around the outside of the image. 

The papers have been printed from the Winnie White Christmas papers 2 and 4 sets.

The spruce are cut from the Holly and Spruce set of dies and I added some white gesso to the tips. The flowers have has some twinklets sprinkled over them to give them a gorgeous icy look.




The 'Christmas' text has been cut from the gorgeous Merry Christmas die.


The pics above show the inside of the card.  I created a little pocket to place the tags into. Each of the tags have been cut from one of the Posydoodles Tag dies. For the sentiments I have stamped some of the new Christmas clear stamps (Merry Little Christmas and Merry and Bright) with a clear versamark ink pad and sprinkled on some silver embossing powder. On the right hand side, I cut one of the Posydoodles Square dies and stamped the The 'Merry Christmas' text using one of the stamps from the 'Most Wonderful Joy' set of clear sentiment stamps.


Posydoodles Basics - Squares diesMerry Christmas - Craft cutting die Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies Merry Little Christmas sentiments - clear Stamp set 4 x 6"/A6 Merry & Bright Christmas Greetings - clear Stamp set 4 x 6"/A6Most Wonderful Joy - sentiment Stamp set 



I hope I have given you some inspiration.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

Winnie Decorating the Tree - Winnie White Christmas Clear Polymer Stamp. Holly & Spruce - Christmas/Winter Holiday Craft cutting die set Printable Papers 2 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads Printable Papers 4 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads

Posydoodles Basics - Squares dies  Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies  Merry Little Christmas sentiments - clear Stamp set 4 x 6"/A6 Merry & Bright Christmas Greetings - clear Stamp set 4 x 6"/A6
Most Wonderful Joy - sentiment Stamp set Merry Christmas - Craft cutting die Frantage Shabby Pink Embossing Enamel by Stampendous

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just exquisite, Gina! Love that soft colour palette and all those glorious embellies. What a fabulous surprise inside as well! Amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous project Gina, beautiful details and delicate colours.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Creation Gina !
    Love all de beautiful details, hugs Dorisx

    ReplyDelete