Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 8 November 2019

Delivering Candy - Winnie Heavenly Angel Coloured with Distress Re-inkers

Hi everyone,

Happy Friday, I hope you've had a good week and wish you all a fabulous crafty weekend.

I am just popping in to share a card I made recently using another gorgeous Polkadoodles stamp from the Winnie Heavenly Angel collection called Delivering Candy which I have painted with distress re-inkers.

Links to the materials I have used are posted throughout this post. Just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.



Delivering Candy - Winnie Angel digital stamp download


The snowflakes peeping out of the top have been cut using the  fancy snowflake die and the gorgeous poinsettia has been cut from the  poinsettia lace die. I've added some twinklets to give a lovely frosty look. 

Fancy snowflake - Christmas Craft cutting die Poinsettia Lace - Craft cutting die

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat and Boots: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Basket: Gathered Twigs, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany, Bundled Sage
Present: Iced Spruce, Barn Door, Aged Mahogany

The sentiment is from the Merry Little Christmas clear stamp set and has been embossed with silver embossing powder.

Merry Little Christmas sentiments - clear Stamp set 4 x 6"/A6

The rest of the embellishments are from my crafty stash.

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Gina xx

No comments:

Post a Comment