Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 November 2019

Brand New Challenge at Ally's Angels - New Release Stamp from Dreamerland Crafts

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a fabulous Sunday and have hopefully been crafting away.

Today we have a new 'Anything Goes' challenge at Ally's Angels

This cute stamp is from the new collection at Dreamerland Crafts

Links to some of the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


I've coloured the image with distress re-inkers. 

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Blue: Weathered Wood, Stormy Sky
Grey: Hickory Smoke
Pink: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany

The gorgeous blue papers are by Polkadoodles from the Winnie White Christmas collection. They can be purchased on their own or as part of the Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna.

The spruce leaves are also from Polkadoodles, they cut beautifully and I've added some twinklets to give them a lovely icy look.

Ally's is offering this fabulous prize below to the winner:



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take care.

Hugs
Gina xx

Disclosure:
I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

Printable Papers 4 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads Winnie White Christmas Big Kahuna Download. Over 530 printable digital images for crafting and digital scrapbooking featuring Winnie - an adorable nostalgic girl character. Beautiful digital stamp downloads in black and white, colour, printable papers, coloured toppers, design sheets, embellishments, word art and more, all themed in beautiful snowy scenes with Winnie's Snowy friends, Rudolph, Kitty Cat, Sparkles the Unicorn, Snowy Dog, Polar Bear Henry and her fab penguin friends. Make adorable Christmas Cards, scrapbook pages and journals - make everything you need this Christmas time. Holly & Spruce - Christmas/Winter Holiday Craft cutting die set


2 comments:

  1. A wonderfully frosty, wintry card Gina. I love the image and your cute sledge die cut too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete