Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 16 February 2020

Hello Pretty coloured with Distress Reinkers/Zig Pens

Good morning everyone,

I hope you are enjoying your weekend. It's the start of half term for me, so I am looking forward to some rest, relaxation and craftiness.

This morning I am popping in to share some Polkadoodles inspiration.

I have coloured up another of the beautiful Holly digis.  This gorgeous lady is called Hello Pretty. She is available as a black and white or pre-coloured image.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post. Just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


 Hello Pretty Holly Hello Pretty "precoloured" digital papercrafting download

I have coloured her with a mixture of distress reinkers and zig watercolour pens.

Colour list:
Skin (Zig pens) Natural Beige, Oatmeal, Beige, Pink
Hair: (DI reinkers) Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress and Flower: (DI reinkers) Victorian Velvet, Scattered Straw
Heart: (Zig pens) Deep Red, Wine Red
Shoes: (Zig pen) Brick Beige

Vintage Journal & Ephemera Paper Collection

The papers I have used for this card are from the Vintage Journal and Ephemera paper collection. They are lush and you get so much in the pack. You don't just get get papers, there are journaling cards, sentiments, quotes, and postcards

 I've used a fair bit of shabby white frantage on this creation and I thought I would share with you how I transformed the plain brown doily.


Once I had die cut it


I pressed it into the Versamark ink pad, sprinkled on the frantage and heat set it with a heat gun. It doesn't have to be tidy and most of it is hidden. I think it looks so pretty with the frantage on it. I used the same method with the leaves.

 

I also cut some flowers with the Flowers 2 dies. I cut the two largest dies for this project using some the scraps from the Vintage Journal and Ephemera paper collection. Once cut I scrunched them up, edged them with walnut stain distress ink and using my ball tools gave them a bit of shape, pierced a hole in the middle and fed through some stamens.


Here you can see the doily and one of the paper flowers.

Flowers 2 Cutting Die

I hope this post has been inspiring. We would love to see your creations in our FB group

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx

I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

 Hello Pretty  Holly Hello Pretty "precoloured" digital papercrafting download Vintage Journal & Ephemera Paper Collection

 Shabby White Embossing Enamel Flowers 2 Cutting Die












1 comment:

  1. Another wonderful creation Gina. It's always lovely to visit here and feast my eyes on your latest card, so many gorgeous details, feminine touches and exquisite design.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete