Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 25 February 2020

Winnie Hooray Beautiful Easel Card

Morning everyone,

I hope you are all well.

It's time for me to share some more Polkadoodles inspiration.

This time I have coloured a beautiful Winnie called 'Hooray', she is one of my favourtie digis and comes as a black and white or pre-coloured image.

I have put links to the materials I have used at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


Winnie Celebrations 1...Hooray hands up digi stamp printable download  Hooray! COLOUR digi stamp printable download - Winnie Celebrations 1

I have coloured her with distress reinkers. Before colouring her I applied some dots of Pebeo drawing gum to create the spots on her top and sprinkled on some frantage around the outside of the image.

 Shabby White Frantage

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Hickory Smoke, Tumbled Glass, Black Soot
Top and Shoes: Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Trousers: Hickory Smoke

The papers are a mixture from the Peeling Paint paper pad and Winnie White Christmas (papers 4) digi collection. It just show show versatile these Christmas papers are that you can use them all year round.

Peeling Paint 6 x 6" paper pack Printable Papers 4 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads


The Elegant frame is so pretty, cuts beautifully and comes as a set of three.


 Elegant Set of three dies

I hope you like my card and feel inspired to make your own.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx

I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

Winnie Celebrations 1...Hooray hands up digi stamp printable download Hooray! COLOUR digi stamp printable download - Winnie Celebrations 1 Peeling Paint 6 x 6" paper pack Printable Papers 4 - Winnie White Christmas digi downloads  Elegant Set of three dies Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel by Stampendous

3 comments:

  1. She looks fabulous, love your colouring and all the pretty details.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her in blue Gina! Fabulous colouring and gorgeous details.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a stunning design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete