Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 10 April 2020

New 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Ally's Angels

Hi everyone,

School is now on our Easter holiday break. We have had the most beautiful weather here in the south of the U.K. this week. I have been busying myself by tending to the garden, painting the fence and weeding and of course fitting in some crafting too.

We have a new Anything Goes challenge at Ally's Angels beginning this evening.

For my card this month, I have coloured up a Tilda stamp called Hello Little Butterfly and masked her with the Open Gate stamp, both stamps are oldies.

The shape of the the card has been cut with a Crafts and You die.

I have coloured the scene with distres reinkers and sprinkled some shabby white frantage around the outside of the image.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnust Stain
Dress: Seedless Preserves, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Boots: Seedless Preserves
Flowers: Vicotorian Velvet, Sedless Preserves, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Gate: Gathered Twigs
Grass: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

Once I had cut the dies cuts, I lightly pressed them into a Versamark clear ink pad, sprinkled on some shabby pink frantage and heat set them with my heat gun.

All the embellishments are from my own craft stash.

The lucky winner of this challenge will win this lovely prize:



That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Stay safe.

Hugs
Gina xx


4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card, Gina! I love the soft colors and all the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pretty garden themed card has so much relevance to what everyone has been busying themselves with over these past few weeks I think Gina. A sweet little image and lovely design too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings Gina, your weather sounds perfect. Love the stunning card design and all the lovely details.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete