Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 6 April 2020

Pretty Square Tent Card Coloured with Distres Reinkers and Zig Pens

Morning everyone,

I hope you are well and had a restful weekend and are coping with this very challenging situation we are all in.

To hopefully brighten your day, I'm back to share some more Polkadoodles inspiration.

For my card this time I have made a tent design.  I have used another gorgeous stamp from the Darling Buds collection and she is called 'Primrose'.

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


I stamped her with a stazon timber brown ink pad onto a piece of Artistico extra white watercolour paper. The sentiment and the flowers are included with the Primrose stamp.

To create the frame, I die cut two different size square frames, cutting the dies and paper together, this way you can be sure of an exact fit and placed some large foam pads on the back to give it some height.

Before gluing the frame in place, I placed some lace behind it, and added some glue to the foam pads to give me some wiggle time.


To create the polka dots on the dress, I dotted on some pebeo drawing gum, waited a short while to let it dry before starting colouring. IUt can be rubbed off once you have finished colouring.

I have mainly coloured her with distress reinkers, but have added a touch of zig pens to the flowers.

To finish off the scene, I sprinkled on some shabby white frantage around the outside of the image and heat set it from underneath with my heat gun and added a few pearls to the centre of the flowers.

DI list of colours:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain,
Dress: Victorian Velvet
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Pink (Zig), Scattered Straw, Lemon Yellow (Zig), Yellow (Zig)
Leaves, Bundled Sage

Primrose Darling Bud - Clear Polymer stamp set
The pretty pink polka dot paper is from the Blushing Blooms paper pad. There are 25 sheets, 3 of each design.

 Blushing Blooms Paper Pad

The gorgeous sprigs have been cut twice in green card and placed them underneath the flowers.




 Super Sprigs Die

For the inside of the card, I have used another piece of the pink polka dot paper, and the left over square from the centre of the frame from the front of the card and I have cut the beautiful Squarey Wirly Heart die, stamping the sentiment in the middle.

The sentiment is from the Spring Wishes stamp set.

Squarey Swirly Hearts die  Spring Wishes Stamp

I hope you like my little piece of inspiration.

Take care and look after yourselves.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx
  Oval Trellis Die   Squarey Swirly Hearts die
 Blushing Blooms Paper Pad  Super Sprigs Die  Spring Wishes Stamp Frantage Shabby White Embossing Enamel by Stampendous

2 comments:

  1. A bright, cheerful and very Spring-like card Gina, I might treat myself to that gorgeous frame die too :-D
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card Gina, with lovely details.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete