Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 2 September 2020

Brand New challenge At Creative Inspirations

 Hi everyone,

Wow, here we are in September already, this year is flying by. I returned to school yesterday although some of the students don't come back until tomorrow. There is always so much to do at the beginning of term and of course we have to ensure that all the measures are in place to keep everyone safe.

I have had a bit of time away from crafting as my mojo left me, and on top of that I injured my leg which meant I could do nothing other than sit with my leg elevated for three weeks. 

So today we have a brand new challenge beginning at Creative Inspirations and the theme for this month is.......

Spots and Dots or Inky splats!

Polkadoodles are sponsoring us this month so I have coloured up one of their images called  'Ruby Hey There' and I have coloured her with distress reinkers. 

DI colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress, Bag, Tights and Shoes: Victorian Velvet, Hickory Smoke 

The butterfly and lace border dies have been cut from Joy Crafts dies and the corner is a Robert Aadams die.

The pretty embellishments are from my crafty stash.

The lucky winner of the challenge will win:

A $10 gift voucher (excluding bundles and collections).


That's all from me today.

Look after yourselves and happy crafting:)

Hugs

Gina xx


 


5 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Gina, fab colouring and such a sweet stamp. Love your style.
    Hope your leg is on the mend now.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! So cute , I Love It
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have been poorly, I hope your leg had improved now that you are having to go back to work.
    A fabulously detailed card Gina, love all the pretty pink shades and accents of grey.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you have your mojo back, and are feeling much better ☺
    I lose my mojo often and glad it does not only affect me, and other crafters experience this too.
    Beautiful art as always Gina ♥ xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Warmest Wishes
    Karen Cooch
    Xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just a breath of beauty. Wooooow. So soft and stunning and all those built up layers!

    ReplyDelete