Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Thursday 10 September 2020

New Anything Goes Challenge at Ally's Angels

 Hi everyone,

I hope you are all well and having a good week.

The weather is getting cooler and the evenings are drawing in, so I decided for my DT card for Ally's Angels to go with an autumnal look.

The theme as always for the challenge is:

Anything Goes

This cutie is called Oak Tree Girl by Whimsy stamps. she is coloured with distress reinkers and I've sprinkled a smidgen of  frantage around the outside of the image.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dress, Bells and Boots: Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Top and Bird: Brushed Corderoy, Gathered Twigs
Leaves: Rusty Hinge, Bundled Sage

The  die cut heart, leaves and doily have been dipped into a Versmark watermark pad,  sprinkled with shabby white frantage and heat set.

The flowers, acorn, lace and ribbon are from my crafty stash.

Ally is offering the following fabulous prize to the winner:


That's all from me today.

Take care

Happy crafting:)

Hugs

Gina xx


2 comments:

  1. Another super gorgeous design Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. You colored her with distress reinkers?! My goodness you have talent. It’s got the perfect almost autumnal flair.

    ReplyDelete