Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Hexagon Shaped Card - New Challenge at Creative Inspirations

Morning everyone,

Here we are middle of the week already, I hope you are all having a good one.

Today I am sharing my latest card for the new challenge at Creative Inspirations.

Our theme for this month is .....

Pretty Pastels

I've dug out a fairly old stamp by Whimsy called Dolly, I still love her she is so cute and a dream to colour.  I have coloured her with a mixture of distress reinkers and zig water colour pens.

I cut a hexagon die for the shape for the card (sorry I can't remember the make).

Peeking out of the top is a large paper doily. The dies are a mixture of Joy Crafts and Scrapman.

To finish the card off I added a couple of silver metal corners which I painted white.

The flowers, lace, pearl string, pearl roses and ribbon are from my crafty stash.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Coat and Dress: Victorian Velvet, Weathered Wood
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Shaded Lilac, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters and Lilac Zig Pen


This months prize is from Crafty Ribbons and the prize is a selection of these gorgeous seam binding ribbons in pastel shades.


Crafty Ribbons


That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Take Care.

Hugs
Gina xx



No comments:

Post a Comment