Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 15 March 2020

Make A Beautiful Mother's Day Card

Morning everyone,

Happy Sunday, I hope you are having a relaxing weekend and are able to have some relaxing crafty time.

Today I am popping in to share some Polkadoodles inspiration.

As Mother's day is approaching here in the U.K., I have coloured up Winnie Just for You. 

Links to the materials I have used are at the bottom of this post, just click on a picture to be taken to the product.


Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Just For You

I have mostly coloured her with distress reinkers and added a touch of zig watercolour pens here and there.


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress, Bow (Hair) and Shoes: Victorian Velvet, Picked Raspberry, Hickory Smoke, Black Soot
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Picked Raspberry, Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves 
Foliage: Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters
Bow: Shaded Lilac, Seedless Preserves, Black Soot
Envelope: Antique Linen, Picked Raspberry

The papers I have used for this card come from the Little Miss Sugarpops Plain Kit 1 and 2 digi collection

24 Distress ink swatched printable papers - Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap kit

I have cut the beautiful delicate border die and placed it down the left side. I cut it twice, once in white card and the second time in co-ordinating paper to give it some dimension, finishing it off with some pearls gems.


 

 Glorious Border craft cutting die

On the left hand side I placed the beautiful Delicate Daisy border die. I cut it twice once in white card and the second time in coordinating paper to give some dimension and added a few pearl gems tot he centres of the daisies. Along the right hand  side I have cut the gorgeous glorious border die in white card.

I printed out the sentiment from the Winnie Celebrations Kit 1 and cut it with the banner die which comes with the set of tag dies.

 Winnie Kit Celbrations Sentiments Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies

That's it from me today.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx

I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links below when you shop, just click on a picture below or any of the links above to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

24 Distress ink swatched printable papers - Lil Miss Sugarpops Kit 1...Craft printable download digital stamps/digi scrap kit  Delicate Daisy Border Die  Delicate Border Die  Winnie Sugar Sprinkles Springtime - Just For You   Winnie Kit Celbrations Sentiments Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies

4 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful card and very nice coloured! Hugs Ela

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning Gina, I love your colouring and all the pretty embellies and dies
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour combination. Gorgeously coloured image and card.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Greetings Gina, your designs are always so elegant. What a beautiful image and details.

    Stay well.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete