Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Tuesday 10 March 2020

New Anything Goes Challenge at Ally's Angels

Hi everyone,

I hope your week is off to a good start!

Today we begin a new challenge at Ally's Angels and as always the theme is ....

Anything Goes

As spring is not far away now, I trawled through my stamp collection and coloured up a couple of old Maggies called Tilda Loves Tulips and masked her with Tulip Wheelbarrow.

I have coloured her with a mixture of distress reinkers and zig watercolour pens.

DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain, Black Soot
Dress and Boots: Weathered Wood
Apron: Hickory Smoke
Wheelbarrow: Gathered Twigs, Black Soot
Tulips: Milled Lavender, Lilac (Zig), Victorian Velvet, Picked Raspberry
Leaves, Stems and Grass: Shabby Shutters, Forest Moss

I have used a mixture of  dies: Joy Craft, Robert Addams and Fantasy.

The lace, flowers, ribbon, pearl string and trim and embellishments are from my crafty stash.

The lucky winner will win




That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Card Gina! So sweet, lovely colors Y love it...
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete