Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Monday 30 March 2020

Pretty Easel Card

Morning everyone,

I hope you are well and looking after yourselves in this difficult time. How are you all coping with the lockdown?

School is closed for the foreseeable future, but I am working from home. I am now experiencing what it is like to be lonely, even though hubby is at home,  I am missing my work colleagues, especially the laughs and banter we have. During my lunch break I am out walking and enjoyed the gorgeous sunshine last week, whilst maintaining the social distancing rules.

Anyway hopefully this card will bring you some cheer as it is time for me to share some Polkadoodles inspiration.

This time I have coloured up one of the wonderful clear stamps, which I must say stamps beautifully. She is also available as a digis. 

If you click on any of the pictures below, it will take you directly to the product.

This gorgeous lady is called Hyacinth and I have coloured her with distress reinkers.

Hyacinth Darling Bud - Clear Polymer stamp set
The papers are from a gorgeous paper pad called Adalene

 Adalene Paper Pad

I fussy cut Hyacinth and mounted her with foam pads onto the oval trellis die and WOW one cut on my die cutting machine and all the bits literally fell out, I didn't have to use my pricking tool once. 


DI list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dress: Seedless Preserves, Black Soot
Balls: Weathered Wood, Tumbled Glass, Worn Lipstick, Dusty Concord
Shoes: Worn Lipstick
Flowers: Victorian Velvet, Worn Lipstick


The pretty flower has been cut from the Flower Flourish set of dies. There are three different sizes in the set to choose from. I have cut the base in coordinating paper and the flourish die in white card.


In the picture above you can see another of the die cut flowers and the gorgeous sprigs which are so pretty.

 Flower Flourish Die SetOval Trellis Die
 Super Sprigs Die


That's it from me today.

Take care and stay safe.

Hugs
Gina xx

I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links when you shop, just click on one of the pictures to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊


3 comments:

  1. Hi Gina, yes it is a strange time. The days are blending in to each other and it's hard to keep track of them I find. With hubby working from home too I'm pretending this is what it is going to be like when he retires :)
    Your card is gorgeous, I love the beautiful colour combination you have used on the image too.
    Take care and stay safe,
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...this is Gorgeous, I love it
    Beautiful details, have a great day.
    Hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina you have created another stunning design.

    We are in week 4 now of shelter in place. Looks like we will have many more weeks before we know if things are getting better.

    Stay well.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete