Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Sunday 10 May 2020

New Anything Goes Challenge at Ally's Angels

Hi everyone,

I hope you have had a good extended weekend.

We have a new challenge begining this evening at Ally's Angels. The theme as always is ......

Anything Goes

I have created another criss cross card, my new favourite style. For the image, I have used one of my old Maggies called Tilda with Heart Rice and I've coloured her with distress reinkers.

Where possible, I have added links to the materials I have used. Just click on the picture of the product to take you directly to it.

Colour list:

Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: Walnut Stain, Antique Linen
Dungarees: Stormy Sky, Black Soot
Blouse: Seedless Preserves
Shoes: Stormy Sky
Flowers: Seedless Preserves, Forest Moss, Shabby Shutters

For the sentiment, I cut out a smaller panel and die cut two tabs, glued them onto the top, strung some ribbon through and added some pearl gems. I cut out two different sized circular dies and mounted the smaller of the two onto the largest. The sentiment is from a Polkadoodles set of stamps. The stand has been cut from Joy Crafts die.


 Spring Wishes Clear Stamp Set Posydoodles Basics - Circles dies

Ally is offering the following gorgeous prize to the winner of this challenge:




That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Happy crafting:)

Hugs
Gina xx

2 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous creation Gina, hope you are keeping well and safe.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful design and lovely details Gina.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete