Buttons


Home       Tutorials       Privacy

Friday 8 May 2020

Pretty Birthday Card coloured with Distress Reinkers and Zig Watercolour Pens

Hi everyone,

Happy VE day, the weather is going to be glorious today, so I hope you have a good day despite of everything.

Today I am sharing another card using a gorgeous Polkadoodles image called Winnie Surprise Gift from the Winnie Celebrations Kit 2 collection. She is available as a black and white or pre-coloured digis if you are short of time or colouring isn't your thing. She is also available as a stamp.

This time I have made a shaped tent card and added oodles of pretty embellishments and dies.

Links the products I have used are below each picture of my card, just click on a picture to be taken directly to the product.


  Winnie Surprise Gift - Black and White Digis  Winnie Surprise Gift - coloured Winnie Clear Stamp - Surprise Gift

I printed Winnie onto some Artistico water colour paper and cut the circle out with a Posydoodle Basic Circle die. She has been coloured  mainly with distress reinkers, but I used zig pens for the grey in her hair.

Colour list:
Skin: Vintage Photo, Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick
Hair: 091 Light Grey (Zig), 095 Dark Grey (Zig), Black Soot, Seedless Preserves
Dress and Flower: Seedless Preserves. Black Soot
Shoes: Hickory Smoke, Seedles Preserves
Present: Victorian Velvet, Aged Mahogany, Weathered Wood (Bow)

Posydoodles Basics - Circles dies

The papers I have used on this card are from the Adalene paper pack, they are very shabby chic and lush.

 Adalene Paper Pack


Peeping out of the top of my card is the very beautiful Heart Flourish die which I have tucked underneath the image. Once cut all the bits just literally fell out of the die.



 Heart Flourish Die

Here I cut out two of the banner dies from the Posydoodles Tag set of dies using scraps left over from the Avalene papers and stamped on two of the sentiments from the fabulous Super Sentiments set of clear stamps and tucked them underneath the flowers.

Posydoodles Basics - Tags dies Super Sentiments - clear Polymer stamp set

For the inside of my card, I cut one of the smaller Posydoodles circle dies and and printed out a Happy birthday sentiment from the Winnie Celebrations Kit 1 download. I  added some pretty lace and pearl string to coordinate with the front of the card.



 Winnie Celebrations Kit 1  Posydoodles Basics - Circles dies

That's all from me today.

Thank you for popping in.

Hugs
Gina xx

I am a member of several Design Teams, please note that all my ideas and views are my own. I participate in an affiliate program for Polkadoodles products which means that I earn a small commission when products are purchased through the links I post here (at no additional cost to you). I use this money to buy more crafting goodies. If you like any of the products I post, I would be be very grateful if you would support me through clicking the links when you shop, just click on one of the pictures to be taken to the product.
Thank you😊

3 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card Gina. I love your colouring - she looks fabulous
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Gina! Beautiful colors and details, i love this
    Have a great weekend, hugs Doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful compact shape with gorgeous edging details around the sweet image.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete